March 22, 2004

Some interesting stuff for the night

Facts vs Values
I appreciate a lot of what Amanda writes, specifically in this post regarding Facts vs Values.  She is sometimes more Libertarian than I tend to be but I appreciate her views and her style.

NCAA Bracket Help
Some of my coworkers should have read this... after this weekend all of their brackets are completely annihilated and one of the wives that picked a random bracket is going to end up winning the pot :)  Found via Marc's Outlook on Productivity

Technical Careers @ Microsoft
I have helped a few people write resumes and they always wonder how it should be layed out.  It should be clean, concise and to the point, this post is a perfect example.

I'm off to see Starsky and Hutch, I hope it is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home